5.07.2007

Vance is off the list.

I am so excited when I am at the park and I see two brothers hanging out, throwing sand at each other or eating their picnic lunch with their mom. They have their boy clothes on, baseball hats, and sometimes their bikes and helmuts with flames on the side. I love that I get to have 2 boys. I can't help but smile inside and out when I see the family we are about to become.

I don't love the brain freeze for boy names I am having.

Every time I pass a baby aisle for clothes or bedding, I immediately pick out what I think would be suitable for Violet Amelia. I have to stop my hand from reaching out to put it into the cart. Oh yeah, I get to have a boy again just like I wanted! My mind won't shift away from this obsession I have for my girl name and into reality. I see the boys growing up together, but the poor little brother just doesn't have a blasted name!

Maybe I will add that to my monthly To Do list for June.