5.06.2007

secrets

Frank,
I am graduating from eighth grade this year. My best friend and I are going
to separate high schools. Over the past few months, I have felt our relationship
growing more and more distant as we both make new friends. Her birthday is this
Sunday. I've decided that, instead of mailing in my secrets, I am going to put
them all in a book and give it to her as a gift.



I read this on the post secret website today and it made me tear up. It's so interesting that at every age of my life I have made dear friends that never leave my heart. Most of them live somewhere far away from me and many I have lost contact with for over a decade, but I will always remember each of them forever. It makes me sad to know that none of them know how important to me they were and that I still think about them from time to time and hope they are happy. Each of them deserves a book of my secrets.