5.21.2007

awesome mail


Look at this awesome package I got to be the recipient of! Not only did Kristy choose every single thing I would want to pick out for myself and made me laugh out loud with the silly cards, she also sent the cutest prego shirt EVER. See below. I seriously have had this exact shirt in my hands 3 times and put it back cos I wanted to put my discretionary budget funds towards something else. You know, like more candy or junk food instead.

Not so good at self-portraits, but this one below shows the kid growing and my giant bicept.
Thanks KRISTY! You rock, it was so exciting to get my very own happy mail, it made me so feel so stoked. I hope you guys get to visit this summer so we can go shopping and have girl talk over chocolate shakes at a diner. Maybe if you're nice we can dust off the XBOX for you.
P.S. Check out her site, she has the cutest family ever and is one of my most favorite people in the world to laugh with.