5.17.2007

30


yes, yes. the profile now reports I have entered a new decade of my life: my thirties.

and you know what- it's a number that hasn't given me a whole lot of grief or thought. i basically feel like i have been 30 since i got married. pre-marriage roaring twenties reminds me too much of college and concerts and silly boys to chase. so my pre-thirties have been a whole new package of fun and today isn't so much of a milestone feeling as it is for others. not really sure why or how.

The phrase that keeps going through my mind this week has been

BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED

bloom where you are planted

Bloom Where You Are Planted

BLOOM where you are planted

no matter the age, location, or personal situation- it's a wonderful feeling to allow yourself to bloom.

pardon me as I rest my puffy stems from a fun day watching my toddler play at the park and amusement playground and await for my love to bring me some Indian cuisine.