3.22.2007

mint w.style


I remember being on my lunch break one afternoon at a big, fancy bookstore getting a gift for someone. At the checkout counter I noticed this smooth package of cinnamon mints. The following week I had several meetings and each time I pulled out this charming package of mints without expecting the cool factor to increase so rapidly.
Every person in the room at each meeting was impressed not only with my sparkly breath, but with the packaging AND delightfully solid flavor of Hint Mints. The cover slides on and off like that 80's lip gloss. It fits snugly in your purse, bag, or pocket without spilling. It has every bit of charm the old skool metal cigarette cases you see in black and white movies held.
I was going to tell you they are hard to find, but their website gives you the option to order various flavors online.