3.13.2009

interviewing zane about his mom


My friend Anna just posted this interview with her four kids. It's adorable to see how each of her children at various ages answered the questions, it was fun to see how their perceptions were similar and different. I was eager to interview Zane (age 4). I encourage you to do the same!

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes your mom happy?
zane playing with mom

3. What makes your mom sad?
zane playing too rough with Evan

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickling me and making him a zerber
5. What was your mom like as a child?
ice cream

6. How old is your mom?
Um. 6

7. How tall is your mom?
10 size (counted from my toes to the top of my head with his pointer finger)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with Max and Zane and Cache and Evan

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Look for me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Old McDonald’s (the cheeseburger place)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Practicing her balance

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Being nice ("Zane, I'm not nice?" "yes you are very nice, but sometimes you’re not")

13. What does your mom do for a job?
run

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
enchiladas

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Doing cartwheels and handstands

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Maggie and Ferocious Beast (mommy would be the beast, not Maggie)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Um. Play kids house

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We play house

19. How are you and your mom different?
Being a grown up and being a kid

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kissing me and hugging me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Playing together

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The cheeseburger place