6.17.2010

and then you call me




The sunflowers bloomed. And then gave up. And became eerily distorted in shape. Almost bloated and warped. Maybe Dali got his inspiration for melting clocks by watching sunflowers die. If they could make a noise it would be the sound of a record being played backwards.



Today I am listening to Dido. She has an amazing voice. If I could pick a look that would match a voice it would be hers.

I was really sick in December and this song reminds me of how I felt when Mike would visit me in the hospital. Whenever he was with me just for those few hours, those were the only hours of that day I would actually feel okay. Simply just by being with him. I felt like I was home. Although that was a crazy month, when I think back to those moments, well it just makes me blush with love.