8.19.2008

handcuffs

The boys like watching the guys working on the yard.
Our trees arrived just now!!!!! I can't wait to see the color they share in December. And the weather that will accompany the changing leaves. I think I want to hold a fall festivities parade in my back yard for Zane and his friends and pretend we live in a place like NY where things change. I will throw a pile of pumpkins in one corner, put together some temporary apple trees for apple picking and somehow work in a hay ride and scatter brightly colored maple leaves all over the grass. Let's see....how else can we pretend fall exists in AZ?

Next I just have to paint my walls green and ceilings blue like the amazing trees and California sky we left behind and then some of my favorites of everything will be in one place.

In other news. It's always a good idea to keep the novelty key taped to the novelty handcuffs so when your son puts them on himself from a random unpacked box you can get him out of them easily. Wedding gag gift we got 1999. Do ask, we've had loads of fun with them!
Zane? Not so much fun. Those are going back into the grown-up toy vault.