4.13.2007

Reese's & KitKat Variations



I found these guys hanging out and had to try them.
Let's start with the Kit Kat Caramel.
It was one giant Kit Kat stick, which I wasn't expecting. It was good, but not satisfying enough to crave it another time.
While the taste and texture of the creamy caramel was prefect,
the was overpowered with too many stacks of wafer.
Next is the Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar.

I love the flakey, loose layers in the middle. They are much like thin layers of a Buttefinger. The chocolate coating is perfect, just as sweet and smooth as the chocolate in a PB cup. The fact that it is rolled in crushed peanuts is the only thing wrong with this candybar. It's basically what happens if you marry a Butterfinger and a Payday. If I could change it I would make it longer and taller, remove the outer layer of peanuts and increase the amount of chocolate on the outside.

I have been a repeat eater of this one, might even put it towards the top of my candybar list.