4.16.2007

quick to comment


I often speak before thinking. I don't always stop to think about how it's going to sound to the ears listening, how the words coming out will be pieced together until they are hanging in the air.

I have the same problem commenting on blogs. I type the thought that pops into my head, along with a healthy dose of typos.

I have been addicted to this celebrity cosmetic surgery blog for some time now- not quite sure how I found it. Of course, on a whim I left a comment without thinking many people will really read it. The topic was breast augmentation and I was just curious if it's true you have to replace them often.

Last week he posted the stat that he has reached one million readers.

While I know not ALL people read comments, I have a feeling someone I know will read that and connect dots that don't exist.....and it sort of makes me laugh.


*photo from his site