2.20.2007

in which being vain is allowed

I have been putting off photographing the growing of this baby in my belly due to the fact that I have been putting off that idea of eating healthy and hitting the gym in any sort of routine. I have tried every angle to hide this from my camera, but to no avail. I am not loving the new shape this body is taking.

Today I decided to look at my body differently (and hit the gym). I decided there are parts of me to celebrate and love, beyond the imperfections.

Today I decided to declare that I love my boobs.

Today I invite you to declare something about your body that you love. Make a blog entry about it, post a comment here, or just write it down on paper to remember this week.

Say it out loud, tell someone.

Your body is something to love and celebrate.
There was an error in this gadget