10.31.2006

Missing Nausheen

One of my favorite Halloween nights in New York was going to the village to watch the parade, it was years ago. I met up with some friends and two of us enjoyed the cross dressers best. You can guess right, I was one of those two! We followed one down the street until we got a picture. If only I had a scanner..... He wore a gorgeous wig full of dark, spiral locks that went down his torso. Electric blue eye shadow and richly lush maroon lipstick.Glittery eyelashes stretching the length of the street. Tight jeans and some black corset top that tied up the back.
He stood at least 6 foot 5.

After we took the pictures we noticed the parade had long ended and we saw scattered drunken Halloween souls wandering from bar to bar, passing a crazy sex shop along the way.

I rode the subway home alone, the F train, giggling at how uncomfortable my husband would have been following my lead that evening. He was cozy at home with the kittens waiting for me to come back and report. Most importantly to him, he missed out on the most amazing Indian food the village has to offer.