10.27.2006

IT'S - IT

To regain credibility, I need to post quickly about another new-to-me product that SURELY will not leave you with hours of abdominal pain (see URGENT post).


I couldn't pass up this cute little box in the freezer section of Safeway. It contains three cookie ice cream sandwiches. I was sold due to a) the cute packaging and b) it's a San Francisco Original since 1928. I know. You are thinking they could post that on a bottle of glue and Liz would eat it. Probably.

So here is what the little packages inside the box look like.



It's similar to a klondike bar, only thinner chocolate coating and the vanilla ice cream is creamy and smooth. As for the oatmeal cookies: the top one is soft and the bottom has more of a crunch. They have a little hint of ginger to them that gives it a unique and crave-able flavor.



It is the new Junior's Cheesecake. Whenever people come to visit I will be sure to stock-pile IT'S-IT. Now....as for shipping to those that don't visit- that's a little more complicated.