10.25.2006

brothers

Some may not face children's parties with great enthusiasm. To them I say "I undertsand". I also say what great photo opportunities! If it's your thing, that is.

There is so much going on: joy, laughter, truly positive emotion. They are completely oblivious of the camera snapping, so there aren't too many posed faces (signs of good shots to me). Sure the background is almost always going to contain an adult torso, floating arm, or a mysterious pair of legs, but someday I can learn photoshop and fix that. Sure the kids are running around like crazy and many will be blurred, but someday I will learn to use my camera better and I can fix that.

Until then, I love this awesome duo hanging out while a mom wanted to gather all the children for a group shot. One that never really happened. A good sign that the party was too fun to slow down even for a moment.