8.19.2007

waiting for guffman

Here are various photos I have collected from different months this year. It's a sad wardrobe collection for the most part.
===



Early December: Not aware yet that we are expecting. I can't wait to get back into those jeans.
*
January: The only photo of me the whole month is my nap with Zane.
*
February: This was my favorite regular shirt, we miss each other terribly
*
March: Loved H&M shopping in larger size. Hated them for not having maternity in CA.
*
April: What would become my fav maternity shirt, even after it got a hole in it.

*
May: My favorite skirt ever- cjane will know the love.
*
June: Comfort officially takes precedence over appearance. My shirt is like 3x too big.
*
July: Oh, how I wore this shirt thin.
*
August: Stick a fork in me, this kid is done cooking.