6.27.2007

who's bad?


I almost love this photo of us. I say almost because I did that dumb hand under the belly thing us prego ladies always tend to do. I know why we do it. We want that clear distinction that there is another kid in the shot. Here he is! We also want to show the round shape of the belly instead of looking like we are wearing a tent 13 people could hide underneath. We think it's more flattering in the heat of the moment, but it is not.

The problem with this pose: it's not a natural place to put your hand when you are not pregnant. It draws the focal point of the shot to the last place we want attention: below the belly.

Yeah, it's basically looking like a Michael Jackson crotch grab.
I can see myself looking through a photo album with my children years from now.
Yes... and this is where mommy is doing the crotch grab in front of the temple.