6.14.2007

O

Sometimes I have feelings or thoughts about something I need to not write about here. Especially when it's about someone else's life that doesn't directly affect me, but still evokes much of my thought and contemplation. While writing usually helps me sort through where I am with a concept and I move on without too much more consideration, I still need to filter myself in this public space.

So some days it's better for me to not post because my mind is filled to the brim with someone else's life. Some days it's better to look at old pictures, and those I can always share!

So cheers to that messy day in the winter of 2006. A day when we played spaghettiO's peek-a-boo and stayed inside all cozy and warm. I am glad I photographed those days, even if the clock seemed to be on slow motion and it was such a regular day. I love looking back on what a regular day used to be and how the simplest new tricks emerged daily from this little, silent character.