5.17.2006

29

Today has been a special day for me to not be thirty for one last time. I have very much appreciated the calls and gestures by friends and family this week, and grandma last week! She is always on the ball that lively one!

But I had to post one of the more creative things anyone has ever made for me. A homemade card with candy in place of words on poster board! Here is how it reads:
---
On your special day, I wanted to tell you how much you've MENTO[s] me. From FIFTH AVENUE to the MILKY WAY, no greater friend can be found. I will always remember waiting for PAYDAY to go on a shopping SPREE. We always SKOR[d] a great deal (and never spend more than 100 GRAND). We shared a few SNICKERS as we joked about making a FASTBREAK to Vegas. And we had MOUNDS of fun at the SYMPHPONY- or was it a Death Cab for Cutie concert? Many times you have been my LIFESAVER in a CRUNCH. You were an EXTRA good listener to all my CAR[es][AMELLO]. You've been my best friend. So today I'm RAISINET[s] to you! New YORK will miss you....All I have to say is ROLO[ver] San Francisco, because HERSHEY comes!

---

Oh yea, my karate tattoo was a pretty amazing thing to get in the mail this week, too. How did you know?