5.16.2009

girl room idea #2


My sister-in-law Beka introduced me to the fabric store this year. As soon as we walked in I spotted this dazzling fabric I can't stop thinking about. All I could imagine was how cute it would be for drapes in a little girl's room. It was the kind of fabric that looked like you would use it for the skirt of a prom dress. It was fluffy white with little blue sparkles all over it.

This is not the fabric, but I like it as well for a magcial girl's room. I saw this image on A Cup of Jo.

I remember when I was pregnant with Zane browsing at art and stumbling across a beautiful poster of a sweet fairy. If he was a girl, that was going to be his theme.

So here's another idea I wish I could pull together on my own. Vintage Fairy Theme Nursery. Again, somehow I keep imagining blue walls. I know, not very girly. Soft shades of blue, white, and fairies. Sounds enchanting to me.

----

image from here