9.19.2008

scents of a lifetime

My early years of trying to smell nice didn't go over very well. Navy and Vanilla Fields can only smell oh-so-sweet as a scent being purchased from Walgreens is allowed to. Translation= stinky.



Then I moved on to Bath and Body Works' Sun-Ripened Raspberry.

Then it was Lancome's Tresor. More of a musky scent, a good winter flavor.

Then Lancome's Poeme. It smells like candy and reminds me of a hint of grape bubblegum. This scent will always remind me of dating Mike.

And then in my young career I found a love for Chanel's Chance- so bolt and perfect. Chanel scents tend to trail behind even once you leave the room like a ghost. I like that, like a signature ending with a star.

I am looking for something new and these are the two front runners:

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle


Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy