7.17.2006

fufu

I love Jones Soda. I love the bottles, the unique photographs on each label, the cap that tops it, the flavor, the bright colors. I love it! And not just because once I found a bottle with a picture of a Candyskins album cover on the front (a brit pop band from the 90's).

I dropped caffeinated beverages from my diet a long time ago, but I still slowly pass the aisle to view the pictures on the bottles. Sometimes I reach out and touch them, longingly.

Now they have Jones Soda Candy. It was a pleasant surprise at the local grocer:

* Fizzy at initial phase of candy eating experience
* Rich in flavor
* packaging looks cool
* The candy itself remains intact for a good amount of time (about as long as a certs)
* Fufu Berry is my preferred flavor so far
* The container is made of tin- slightly larger than a tube of lipstick
* The lid clicks open and there is a unique quote from random person
i.e. Joe tells me to "jump up and down for no reason"

It's really the new orange tic tac.

Or perhaps in your case, the new altoid.