7.22.2007

welcome to the cheap seats

The Kid has officially dropped. With about 1 month left on the clock.

I basically woke up this morning, got out of bed and with each step found that it's like a wrecking ball is slamming unto my bladder. No wonder it felt like my pelvis was ripping apart the past couple of days, he needed to hunker down a little further with his giant head.

***

My bag is packed. My oldest son's bag is packed. The baby doll decoy for Toddler Shadow has been purchased. The 'Big Brother' T-shirt has been made for the first time he meets the youngest. People are on my emergency list, ready to take The Z.

The undone:
select baby name
purchase sexy nursing pajamas (as if they exist)
pack toothbrush
wash one more load of baby clothes
scrub entire house with elbow grease
clean car
install car seat
arrange nursery
arrange baby station in my room
get gifts to and from each boy
call list
new baby blanket special from me
good camera charged, extra camera packed
cash in on as much sleep as possible