4.11.2006

Victorian Mansion

My new favorite hobby is checking apartments on Craig's List for a new home in SF. Only for fun (I repeat for entertainment purposes ONLY) I plug in $5,000 minimum for rent to see what we get.

This one is my favorite so far- see the pictures:
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/147214349.html

For $12,950 a month it contains the following:

* architectural detail
* gated garden
* furnished with oriental carpets, paintings and antiques
* handcarved front doors
* large formal living room with a fireplace
* terrace
* eat-in kitchen with a patio
* den
* 3 large bedrooms
* fabulous views of the bay and Golden Gate Bridge and a fireplace
* handcrafted marble, gold fixtures and mirrored walls
* 2&1/2 bathrooms, and a washer dryer
* Parking for 2 cars is available
* close to San Francisco Yacht Club
I love that the 'master' bedroom is as big as the bed.
------------------

What cracks me up the most is I know there is this exact home available in Michigan for $250 a month.