4.27.2006

capital letters

* Having a hard time deciding the final song I will be learning from teacher on the drums before leaving NY in 1 month:
-okgo is in the running
-how can i not choose something from the cure or blink 182
-covered a dcfc song already- crooked teeth
-then there is salvation by the cranberries and i want to die my hair blue and join a protest
-ned's: you would be a good place to visit with sticks for a while
-Dance Hall Crashers: the college years of fresh life and furver, your stickers plaster my first snowboard
-white stripes would be too lame simply because she is my idol

* Zane was excited with me to see a dude on a Harley cruise past us on the Hutch with a leather-caped dog riding in the back in an open, custom-built box. If I were a drinker, I would buy that guy (and the dog) a round.

* Cracker and Car escaped my son's mouth today and brought me great joy, with scatterings of 'bubble' and 'oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo'.

* Seeing an old friend and getting a big, sincere hug is like what years of therapy would do to a person.

* Who thought this little girl from arizona would ever be sad about leaving this crazy place called new york?

* The key to falling asleep when your eternal companion is void is to force yourself to stay awake until you are about to collapse.