8.21.2006

oh six

2004: superman
2005: vampire
2006: dragon slayer

That is the toddler costume in the running for the moment. Dragon slayer. Those pesky dragons, we hate them in our family. Can't slay enough of them.

Pirate and cowboy are also acceptable options for 2006.
I can't seem to catch the cutesy vibe for halloween costumes all other moms on the planet seem to enjoy.

I always wonder if it's one of the many tell-tale signs of me being The Crazy Mom. When he is an adult and complains about all the things his parents didn't do right, will the costume selection be part of the festivities?

"...and in the car, no, no childrens music. I had to hear indie rock nonstop my whole life.While the other kids played with Big Wheels I had this old skateboard that practically killed me. All the other kids, they wore fuzzy farm animal costumes. Me, I was a blood-sucking vampire! THIS was my childhood!"