5.07.2011

kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train

I love the movie Juno. I mean, the humor is brilliant. The story raw and real. And the adoption portion of the movie is a blip, although sad (for Juno) and beautiful (for the new mom) in a grander love story going on.

I love the ending after all the uncertainty and drama and quips it's a boy and a girl sitting together playing music and smilling.

That little part of the movie immediately came to mind when Mike brought his banjo over to the chair in our room and faced me while I rocked a steady beat for us. We are learning to play music together and it makes me so happy.

Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere close to becoming a bluegrass fan. But I love that we both get to learn something new of interest in a seperate way, but somehow still spend time together doing this.