2.20.2007

in which being vain is allowed

I have been putting off photographing the growing of this baby in my belly due to the fact that I have been putting off that idea of eating healthy and hitting the gym in any sort of routine. I have tried every angle to hide this from my camera, but to no avail. I am not loving the new shape this body is taking.

Today I decided to look at my body differently (and hit the gym). I decided there are parts of me to celebrate and love, beyond the imperfections.

Today I decided to declare that I love my boobs.

Today I invite you to declare something about your body that you love. Make a blog entry about it, post a comment here, or just write it down on paper to remember this week.

Say it out loud, tell someone.

Your body is something to love and celebrate.