1.19.2007

Mexican Lasagna

This is an easy gluten-free meal I made tonight and I couldn't eat enough of it!

_______________

Mexican Lasagna

1 package corn tortillas
1 jar salsa
1 can corn (drained)
½ cup sour cream
½ onion diced
1 ½ cups cheddar cheese grated
a big bowl of miscellaneous cut veggies- use whatever you have - I used green and red pepper, asparagus, broccoli, green onion, cilantro, black olives, and tomatoes

Grease a 9"X13" pan. Slice stack of tortillas in half. Place about 5 tortilla halves in bottom of pan with straight side against pan. Layer veggies, then a layer of sour cream, a little cheese, and a little salsa. Continue layering (Like Lasagna) and top with salsa. Bake about ½ hour at 350F. Top with cheese and bake until golden brown.
_____________

For veggies I just used black olives, green pepper, onion and added it to browned beef with taco seasoning. I didn't have corn and it was still yummy.

update: my toddler ate THREE helpings of this!

Odds are high you are going to be reading about food more often around here.